Learn Laravel 5.6 from scratch. Over 15,000 students enrolled this course with a reason. Its average rating of 4.5/5 says a lot about it.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to build applications using laravel
- To install Laravel using Windows and MAC
- You will learn how to use Laravel
- You will learn how to use routes
- You will learn how to create and use Controllers and what they are
- You will learn how to create Views an what they are
- You will learn to use the templating engine Blade
- How to connect and use Databases
- How to create migrations and what they are
- You will learn about Laravel ORM (Object Relational Mapper) and Raw SQL queries. Database stuff :)
- How to use Laravel Tinker - Command line program to play around with Laravel without persisting data
- Database: Eloquent One to One - CRUD
- Database: Eloquent One to Many - CRUD
- Database: Eloquent Many to Many - CRUD
- Database: Eloquent Polymorphic - CRUD
- Form Validation
- You will learn to download third party libraries to add to Laravel
- You will learn to upload files
- You will learn about Middleware and security
- You will learn about sessions
- You will learn about sending emails
- You will learn Github or version control
- You will learn how to install a WYSIWYG editor
- To install a commenting system / Disqus
- You will learn to create a BULK functionality that you can use the CRUD on it
- You will learn to deploy Laravel on shared hosting accounts, like GoDaddy
- And lots of more cool things
All you need for this course to know are basic PHP OOP techniques and you are ready to dive in!
By buying this course author keeps updating its content for every new version upgrade of laravel. Learn also how to upgrade laravel version by version from 5.2 to 5.6 - in a video tutorial!
Course source code is available at GitHub so you can learn and follow easier through this tutorial.
This course will take your game a new level. Imagine being able to create the next Facebook or Twitter from scratch, or even getting that developer job you dream of? What about just a programming job? You can achieve all that if you study with us and focus on this course. We will help you along the way.
Edwin Diaz is a professional tutor with over 250,000 students enrolled in his courses! His experience in computer science and development game his motivation to start teaching people.